Traveling Luck for Ostrov Bol'shoy Rob'yak, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Bol'shoy Rob'yak?What's around Ostrov Bol'shoy Rob'yak?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Bol'shoy Rob'yak
Where to stay near Ostrov Bol'shoy Rob'yak
Also known as Robyaki Island
The timezone in Ostrov Bol'shoy Rob'yak is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:29 and Sunset at 20:57. It's light
Latitude. 65.6233°, Longitude. 34.9083°
Satellite map around Ostrov Bol'shoy Rob'yak
Loading map of Ostrov Bol'shoy Rob'yak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Bol'shoy Rob'yak, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Rob'yak (0km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rob'yak (1.4km)
- Ostrov Kiber-Luda (7km)
- Ostrov Krotovyy (7.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Valetov (8.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Chërnyy (8.7km)
- Ostrov Kuzmin (8.7km)
- Ostrov Malyy Chërnyy (10km)
- Ostrov Voroniy (11.3km)
- Ostrov Lokushino (14km)
- Ostrov Makarov (14km)
- Ostrov Nikonov (14.6km)
- Ostrov Lukina Luda (15.2km)
- Ostrov Samba-Luda (15.5km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Ludya (16km)
- Ostrov Syrovatka (16km)
- Ostrov Ugromostrov (16.6km)
- Ostrov Kozlov (16.9km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (17.2km)
- Ostrov Ovechiy (17.4km)
- Ostrov Yaichnaya Luda (19.1km)
- Ostrov Malekhina (19.5km)
- Ostrov Zelënyye Ludy (19.7km)
- Ostrov Salnyye Korgi (20.5km)
- Ostrov Luda Nakhkonitsa (21.5km)
- Ostrov Luda-Bol'shaya Varbulda (21.5km)
- Ostrov Sugrëbnyy (21.6km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Sigoretskiye (19.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Korga Sibirka (5.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kokkosalma (19.5km)
- a small primitive house.
- Izba Sigosel'skaya (13.3km)