Traveling Luck for Ostrova Borshovtsy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrova Borshovtsy?What's around Ostrova Borshovtsy?
Wikipedia near Ostrova Borshovtsy
Where to stay near Ostrova Borshovtsy
Also known as Ostrova Borisovy
The timezone in Ostrova Borshovtsy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:21 and Sunset at 14:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.3667°, Longitude. 36.1167°
Satellite map around Ostrova Borshovtsy
Loading map of Ostrova Borshovtsy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrova Borshovtsy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (1.9km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (1.9km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (2.6km)
- Ostrov Tit-Luda (6.4km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (7.8km)
- Ostrov Myagostrov (8.7km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (8.9km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (8.9km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (11km)
- Ostrov Yatko (12.1km)
- Ostrov Manikostrov (12.4km)
- Ostrov Kutul'da (16.3km)
- Ostrov Omestrov (16.3km)
- Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda (16.5km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy Sosnovets (18.6km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (18.7km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda (19.4km)
- Ostrov Bezymyannyy (20.2km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (20.5km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Progonnyy (21.7km)
- Ostrov Potulay (21.7km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (23km)
- Ostrov Tiunets (27.2km)
- Ostrov Abakumikha (28km)
- Ostrov Sedostrov (28.9km)
- Ostrov Ugmorin (29.4km)
- Ostrov Kondostrov (31.5km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (31.4km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (15.4km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (24.1km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Onezhskiye Shkhery (7.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Stamik Bakan (28.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnoshchel'ye (14.4km)