Traveling Luck for Guba Chërnaya, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Guba Chernaya?What's around Guba Chernaya?
Wikipedia near Guba Chernaya
Where to stay near Guba Chërnaya
Also known as Chernorechenskaya Guba, Guba Chernoretskaya, Mustalahti, Mustanjoenlahti
The timezone in Guba Chernaya is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 09:28 and Sunset at 11:55. It's light
Latitude. 66.5039°, Longitude. 33.0569°
Satellite map around Guba Chërnaya
Loading map of Guba Chërnaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guba Chërnaya, in Kareliya, Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Nizhneye Nil'mozero (4.3km)
- Ozero Uzkoye (6.9km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Nil'mozero (7.2km)
- Ozero Sredneye (7.6km)
- Ozero Sigovoye (10.5km)
- Ozero Chërnoye (10.7km)
- Ozero Plotnichnoye (11.8km)
- Ozero Glubokoye Plotnichnoye (12.8km)
- Ozero Savino (13.9km)
- Ozero Kamennoye (14.4km)
- Ozero Beloye (14.8km)
- Ozero Pavlova (15.7km)
- Ozero Rugozero (16km)
- Ozero Sennoye (16.3km)
- Ozero Kamennoye (16.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Vuotvaraka (15.8km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Uzkiy (10.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Yelovyy Navolok (10.4km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Krestovyye (6.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Savvatiyevskiy (9.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Velikaya Salma (15.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Chërnaya (5.8km)
Airports close to Guba Chërnaya
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (187.9km)