Traveling Luck for Ostrov Chernetskiy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Chernetskiy?What's around Ostrov Chernetskiy?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Chernetskiy
Where to stay near Ostrov Chernetskiy
Also known as Kezukulski, Khezukul'skiy, Kizyakul'skiy, Mustosensaari, Ostrov Kezukul'skiy
The timezone in Ostrov Chernetskiy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:06 and Sunset at 21:11. It's light
Latitude. 65.1853°, Longitude. 34.6997°
Satellite map around Ostrov Chernetskiy
Loading map of Ostrov Chernetskiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Chernetskiy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Chernetskiy (0km)
- Ostrov Senukha (1.5km)
- Ostrov Yul'myuki (3.6km)
- Ostrov Serebryanka (3.6km)
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (4.6km)
- Ostrov Parus-Kamen' (6.1km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (6.8km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (6.8km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (7.2km)
- Ostrov Pundinka (8.1km)
- Ostrov Pyachostrov (8.1km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (8.3km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (9.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (11.3km)
- Ostrov Malyy Medvezhiy (12km)
- Ostrov Panfilov (12.5km)
- Ostrov Skovorodnyy (13.5km)
- Ostrov Vysokaya Luda (16.8km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (17.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (18.8km)
- Ostrov Pon'goma (18.9km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (19.8km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (6.1km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 880 km (17.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Pon'goma-Navolok (18.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma (1.5km)