Traveling Luck for Chërnyy-Ruchey, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Chernyy-Ruchey?What's around Chernyy-Ruchey?
Wikipedia near Chernyy-Ruchey
Where to stay near Chërnyy-Ruchey
Also known as Mustaoja
The timezone in Chernyy-Ruchey is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 23:39 and Sunset at 21:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.2167°, Longitude. 33.8833°
Satellite map around Chërnyy-Ruchey
Loading map of Chërnyy-Ruchey and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chërnyy-Ruchey, in Kareliya, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rogozero (12.9km)
- Vokshozero (20.3km)
- Rudometovo (21.9km)
- Kuzëma (24.1km)
- Avneporog (24.1km)
- Krivoy Porog (24.2km)
- Staraya Kuzëma (24.7km)
- Pon'goma Rechka (25.7km)
- Trudkoloniya Nomer Vos'moy (26.2km)
- Trudkoloniya Nomer Tretiy (26.3km)
- Kokorino (26.3km)
- Yuma Nizhnyaya (28.7km)
- Sennukha (29.2km)
- Pon'goma (29.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Ryaznavolok (30.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kemskiy Rayon (8.1km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Boloto Kuyunshu (27.7km)