Traveling Luck for Mys Naumikha, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Mys Naumikha?What's around Mys Naumikha?
Wikipedia near Mys Naumikha
Where to stay near Mys Naumikha
Also known as Cape Chij, Mys Chizhnavolok, Mys Ostrovskiy
The timezone in Mys Naumikha is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:17 and Sunset at 14:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2100°, Longitude. 36.0411°
Satellite map around Mys Naumikha
Loading map of Mys Naumikha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Naumikha, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Omestrov (3km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (12.3km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (12.7km)
- Ostrov Manikostrov (14.3km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (16.3km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (16.3km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (16.8km)
- Ostrov Yatko (16.8km)
- Ostrov Myagostrov (17.3km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (17.9km)
- Ostrov Ropaki (20.3km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (20.6km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (20.9km)
- Ostrov Kutul'da (21km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Progonnyy (21.3km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (21.7km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (21.8km)
- Ostrov Bezymyannyy (23.2km)
- Ostrov Belaya Luda (24.3km)
- Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda (24.5km)
- Ostrov Tit-Luda (24.7km)
- Ostrov Potulay (24.8km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy Sosnovets (25km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (15.2km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (9.1km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (5.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Onezhskiye Shkhery (17.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Kolezhma (21.9km)