Traveling Luck for Guba Chupa, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Guba Chupa?What's around Guba Chupa?
Wikipedia near Guba Chupa
Where to stay near Guba Chupa
Also known as Chupa Bay, Guba Chukinskaya, Guba Chupinskaya, Tsuupanlahti, Tšuupanlahti
The timezone in Guba Chupa is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 01:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 66.3228°, Longitude. 33.5258°
Satellite map around Guba Chupa
Loading map of Guba Chupa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guba Chupa, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Oleniy (3.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (5km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (6km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (7.6km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (7.7km)
- Ostrov Keret' (8.8km)
- Ostrov Borshovets (11.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Andronin (12.2km)
- Ostrov Luda Pesochnaya (14.1km)
- Ostrov Kishkin (14.2km)
- Ostrov Sidorov (14.3km)
- Ostrov Medyanka (15.1km)
- Ostrov Vichennaya Luda (15.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Cherlivoye (4km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Porshnevo (9km)
- Ozero Gremyakha (9.7km)
- Ozero Pirozhnikovo (10km)
- Ozero Urakko (10.7km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Letneye (11.1km)
- Ozero Sennoye (11.9km)
- Ozero Nizhneye Pulongskoye (13.7km)
- Ozero Kamennoye (13.8km)
- Ozero Sennoye (14.5km)
- Ozero Vorob'yëvo (14.5km)
- Ozero Nizhhneye Letneye (15.5km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (0km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnyy (13.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Ileyki (11.9km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pristan' Chkalovskiy (6.5km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd (8.2km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Borshovets (14km)
Airports close to Guba Chupa
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (204.5km)