Traveling Luck for Ozero Derevenskoye, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ozero Derevenskoye?What's around Ozero Derevenskoye?
Wikipedia near Ozero Derevenskoye
Where to stay near Ozero Derevenskoye
Also known as Kylanjarvi, Kylänjärvi
The timezone in Ozero Derevenskoye is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:39 and Sunset at 20:50. It's light
Latitude. 64.3333°, Longitude. 34.5167°
Satellite map around Ozero Derevenskoye
Loading map of Ozero Derevenskoye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozero Derevenskoye, in Kareliya, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Olimpii (6.4km)
- Letnerechenskiy (8.9km)
- Sosnovets (12.1km)
- Ramoye (13.4km)
- Letnyaya Vtoraya (16.3km)
- Tunguda Vtoraya (16.5km)
- Vygostrov (17.7km)
- Shuyevaraka (17.7km)
- Mat'-Gora (19km)
- Pushnoy (19.3km)
- Krasnaya Gorka (20.1km)
- Nakkhanoye (20.2km)
- Nikonova-Sel'ga (21.1km)
- Udozero (21.2km)
- Okunevaraka (21.5km)
- Perevoznaya Varaka (21.6km)
- Tunguda Pervaya (21.7km)
- Kipriyanovka (22km)
- Shizhnya (22km)
- Sheppovaraka (23km)
- Toppovaraka (23.5km)
- Pado-Varaka (23.6km)
- Borovoraka (24.8km)
- Krasnaya Gorka (24.8km)
- Sukhoye (25.5km)
- Belomorsk (25.6km)
- Kallivaraka (26.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Kharina (26.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Sal'-Navolok (24.6km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Sredniye Levëshki (22.2km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarma Malaya Uda (20.1km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (25.1km)