Traveling Luck for Ostrov Dlinnyy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Dlinnyy?What's around Ostrov Dlinnyy?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Dlinnyy
Where to stay near Ostrov Dlinnyy
Also known as Dlinni Islet, Dlinny, Dlínny
The timezone in Ostrov Dlinnyy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:42 and Sunset at 20:33. It's light
Latitude. 64.3833°, Longitude. 36.1500°
Satellite map around Ostrov Dlinnyy
Loading map of Ostrov Dlinnyy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Dlinnyy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (0km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (1.7km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (4.2km)
- Ostrov Tit-Luda (5.2km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (7.7km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (9.3km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (9.3km)
- Ostrov Myagostrov (10.8km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (12.1km)
- Ostrov Yatko (12.3km)
- Ostrov Manikostrov (14.8km)
- Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda (15.4km)
- Ostrov Kutul'da (15.9km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (18.5km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda (18.5km)
- Ostrov Omestrov (18.7km)
- Ostrov Bezymyannyy (19.8km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy Sosnovets (20.2km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (20.4km)
- Ostrov Potulay (21.2km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Progonnyy (21.7km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (24.3km)
- Ostrov Abakumikha (27.6km)
- Ostrov Tiunets (28.3km)
- Ostrov Ugmorin (29.3km)
- Ostrov Sedostrov (30.3km)
- Ostrov Kondostrov (31.3km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (33.5km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (33.1km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (18km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (26.4km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Onezhskiye Shkhery (7.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Stamik Bakan (26.1km)