Traveling Luck for Gridina, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Gridina?What's around Gridina?
Wikipedia near Gridina
Where to stay near Gridina
Also known as Grudina
The timezone in Gridina is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 03:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 65.9150°, Longitude. 34.6361°
Satellite map around Gridina
Loading map of Gridina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gridina, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Luda Lesovata (2.8km)
- Ostrov Palostrov (3.8km)
- Ostrov Vysokiy (5.1km)
- Ostrov Berëzovets (7.1km)
- Ostrov Luda Skotekonskaya (7.8km)
- Ostrov Karbas Luda (9.1km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (10.1km)
- Ostrov Stolbikha (11km)
- Ostrov Mogil'nyy (17.1km)
- Ostrov Luda-Bol'shaya Varbulda (18.6km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (19.1km)
- Ostrov Ovechiy (19.7km)
- Ostrov Malekhina (20.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Rigochnyye (10.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Mokh (9.8km)