Traveling Luck for Guba Kalgalaksha, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Guba Kalgalaksha?What's around Guba Kalgalaksha?
Wikipedia near Guba Kalgalaksha
Where to stay near Guba Kalgalaksha
Also known as Kalgalakshskaya Guba
The timezone in Guba Kalgalaksha is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:17 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.7153°, Longitude. 34.7797°
Satellite map around Guba Kalgalaksha
Loading map of Guba Kalgalaksha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guba Kalgalaksha, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Voroniy (1.6km)
- Ostrov Makarov (2km)
- Ostrov Malyy Chërnyy (2.4km)
- Ostrov Lukina Luda (2.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Chërnyy (3.7km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Ludya (4.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Valetov (4.6km)
- Ostrov Ovechiy (5.3km)
- Ostrov Kiber-Luda (5.3km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (5.7km)
- Ostrov Ugromostrov (7.6km)
- Ostrov Kuzmin (9.3km)
- Ostrov Nikonov (9.4km)
- Ostrov Malekhina (11.4km)
- Ostrov Krotovyy (11.8km)
- Ostrov Lokushino (11.9km)
- Ostrov Kozlov (12km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Rob'yak (12.3km)
- Ostrov Luda-Bol'shaya Varbulda (12.9km)
- Ostrov Zelënyye Ludy (13km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rob'yak (13.7km)
- Ostrov Salnyye Korgi (14.1km)
- Ostrov Mogil'nyy (15.5km)
- Ostrov Luda Nakhkonitsa (15.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Solomennyy (8.7km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Sigoretskiye (12.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Mokh (14.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Korga Sibirka (6.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kokkosalma (7.3km)
- a small primitive house.
- Izba Sigosel'skaya (1km)