Traveling Luck for Ostrov Kamostrov, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Kamostrov?What's around Ostrov Kamostrov?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Kamostrov
Where to stay near Ostrov Kamostrov
Also known as Kivisaari, Ostrov Kamestrov
The timezone in Ostrov Kamostrov is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:15 and Sunset at 17:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.1136°, Longitude. 34.7033°
Satellite map around Ostrov Kamostrov
Loading map of Ostrov Kamostrov and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Kamostrov, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Kamostrov (0km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (1.1km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (1.5km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (1.9km)
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (4.1km)
- Ostrov Yul'myuki (4.8km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (5.9km)
- Ostrov Senukha (7.2km)
- Ostrov Chernetskiy (8.3km)
- Ostrov Serebryanka (12km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (12.2km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (13.3km)
- Ostrov Parus-Kamen' (13.5km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (14.2km)
- Ostrov Pyachostrov (15km)
- Ostrov Pundinka (15.8km)
- Ostrov Yak (16.1km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (16.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (18.4km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (4.4km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (17.4km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (14.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Poganoye (7.1km)