Traveling Luck for Ostrova Kem' Ludy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrova Kem' Ludy?What's around Ostrova Kem' Ludy?
Wikipedia near Ostrova Kem' Ludy
Where to stay near Ostrova Kem' Ludy
Also known as Kem Ludi, Kem Rocks, Kyem'-Ludy Islets, Kyem'-Lúdy Islets, Matalatluodot, Ostrova Ploskiye Ludy
The timezone in Ostrova Kem' Ludy is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 00:49 and Sunset at 20:51. It's light
Latitude. 66.4261°, Longitude. 33.8186°
Satellite map around Ostrova Kem' Ludy
Loading map of Ostrova Kem' Ludy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrova Kem' Ludy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Asafiy (0.8km)
- Ostrov Kemludskiy (2.6km)
- Ostrov Sidorov (9.6km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (10.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Andronin (11.1km)
- Ostrov Vichennaya Luda (11.7km)
- Ostrov Ploskaya Luda (11.8km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (12.3km)
- Ostrov Kishkin (12.3km)
- Ostrov Cheremshikha (13.7km)
- Ostrov Keret' (13.9km)
- Ostrov Medyanka (14.1km)
- Ostrov Luda Pesochnaya (14.1km)
- Ostrov Sedlovataya Luda (14.3km)
- Ostrov Pokormezhnyy (15.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (15.6km)
- Ostrov Velichaikha (15.8km)
- Ostrov Borshovets (16.2km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (17.6km)
- Ostrov Kokoikha (17.6km)
- Ostrov Yelovyy (17.8km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (18.3km)
- Ostrov Korozhnyy Baklysh (19.2km)
- Ostrov Navolok (19.3km)
- Ostrov Lushov (19.4km)
- Ostrov Berëzovyy (20km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (18.1km)
- a large recess in the coastline, larger than a bay.
- Kandalakshskiy Zaliv (12km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd (16.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Keret' (21km)
Airports close to Ostrova Kem' Ludy
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (220km)