Traveling Luck for Proliv Kemskaya Salma, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Proliv Kemskaya Salma?What's around Proliv Kemskaya Salma?
Wikipedia near Proliv Kemskaya Salma
Where to stay near Proliv Kemskaya Salma
Also known as Kem Strasse, Kemskaya Salma
The timezone in Proliv Kemskaya Salma is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:59 and Sunset at 17:49. It's light
Latitude. 64.9833°, Longitude. 34.7833°
Satellite map around Proliv Kemskaya Salma
Loading map of Proliv Kemskaya Salma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Proliv Kemskaya Salma, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Yak (1.6km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (2.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (8.8km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (9km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (9.1km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (9.4km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (11.4km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (11.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (12.2km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (12.4km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rombak (12.9km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnyy Rombak (13.2km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (14.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (15.1km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (15.6km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (16.6km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (17.5km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (18.1km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (18.1km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (18.7km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (19.2km)
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (19.8km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (19.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Kemskaya Salma (0km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (7.6km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (1.7km)