Traveling Luck for Guba Keret', Kareliya, Russia
Where is Guba Keret'?What's around Guba Keret'?
Wikipedia near Guba Keret'
Where to stay near Guba Keret'
Also known as Keret Bay, Keretskaya Bay, Kieretinlahti
The timezone in Guba Keret' is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 02:21 and Sunset at 19:06. It's light
Latitude. 66.2850°, Longitude. 33.6158°
Satellite map around Guba Keret'
Loading map of Guba Keret' and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guba Keret', in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Sredniy (2.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (3.4km)
- Ostrov Keret' (5.6km)
- Ostrov Borshovets (6.7km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (8.1km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (9.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Andronin (9.6km)
- Ostrov Luda Pesochnaya (10km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (10.2km)
- Ostrov Kishkin (10.8km)
- Ostrov Medyanka (11km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (11.9km)
- Ostrov Vichennaya Luda (12km)
- Ostrov Sidorov (12km)
- Ostrov Ploskaya Luda (12.8km)
- Ostrov Cheremshikha (13.6km)
- Ostrov Sedlovataya Luda (14.2km)
- Ostrov Khiposnyy (14.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (6.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnyy (15.5km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pristan' Chkalovskiy (10.2km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd (3.3km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Borshovets (9.1km)
Airports close to Guba Keret'
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (208.1km)