Traveling Luck for Mys Khennoy Navolok, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Mys Khennoy Navolok?What's around Mys Khennoy Navolok?
Wikipedia near Mys Khennoy Navolok
Where to stay near Mys Khennoy Navolok
Also known as Cape Khennoi, Heinaniemi, Heinäniemi, Mys Khennoi-Navolok
The timezone in Mys Khennoy Navolok is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:27 and Sunset at 17:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.4369°, Longitude. 34.6886°
Satellite map around Mys Khennoy Navolok
Loading map of Mys Khennoy Navolok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Khennoy Navolok, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Khennoy (1.1km)
- Ostrov Moseyev (1.9km)
- Ostrov Sugrëbnyy (3.2km)
- Ostrov Dvinskaya Luda (5.5km)
- Ostrov Yaichnaya Luda (6.2km)
- Ostrov Syrovatka (8.3km)
- Ostrov Lepruchnoy (8.4km)
- Ostrov Kalostrov (8.9km)
- Ostrov Konëv (14km)
- Ostrov Vysokaya Luda (14.7km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (15.2km)
- Ostrov Pon'goma (15.5km)
- Ostrov Kuzemskiy (15.6km)
- Ostrov Khenekorgskiy Stamik (16.3km)
- Ostrov Shangostrov (16.9km)
- Ostrov Parigo (17.4km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (18km)
- Ostrov Okhlebikha (19km)
- Ostrov Malyy Medvezhiy (21.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Von'ga (19.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Von'ga (20.3km)