Traveling Luck for Guba Kislaya, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Guba Kislaya?What's around Guba Kislaya?
Wikipedia near Guba Kislaya
Where to stay near Guba Kislaya
Also known as Kislaya Bay, Muikealahti
The timezone in Guba Kislaya is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 01:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 66.5325°, Longitude. 33.1439°
Satellite map around Guba Kislaya
Loading map of Guba Kislaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guba Kislaya, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Krivoy (2.6km)
- Ostrov Olenevskiy (3.6km)
- Ostrov Golyy (8.5km)
- Ostrov Kucherovskiy (9km)
- Ostrov Velikiy (9.4km)
- Ostrov Yelovyy (11.3km)
- Ostrov Vysokiy (11.8km)
- Ostrov Malyy Yelovyy (11.9km)
- Ostrov Kast'yan (12.2km)
- Ostrov Titov Baklysh (13.5km)
- Ostrov Berëzovyy (13.8km)
- Ostrov Lushov (14.1km)
- Ostrov Navolok (14.5km)
- Ostrov Kokoikha (15.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Kumyazhoy (7.7km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Uzkiy (14.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Yelovyy Navolok (8.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Krestovyye (2.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Savvatiyevskiy (5.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Velikaya Salma (11.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Chërnaya (9.8km)
Airports close to Guba Kislaya
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (192.7km)