Traveling Luck for Guba Kiv, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Guba Kiv?What's around Guba Kiv?
Wikipedia near Guba Kiv
Where to stay near Guba Kiv
Also known as Kiv Bay, Kivilalahti
The timezone in Guba Kiv is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 01:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 66.3850°, Longitude. 33.6106°
Satellite map around Guba Kiv
Loading map of Guba Kiv and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guba Kiv, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (1.8km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (2.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (8.2km)
- Ostrov Kemludskiy (8.3km)
- Ostrov Keret' (9.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Andronin (10.3km)
- Ostrov Asafiy (11.2km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (11.2km)
- Ostrov Sidorov (11.2km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (11.6km)
- Ostrov Yelovyy (11.7km)
- Ostrov Pokormezhnyy (11.8km)
- Ostrov Kishkin (12.7km)
- Ostrov Vichennaya Luda (13.1km)
- Ostrov Borshovets (13.2km)
- Ostrov Navolok (13.2km)
- Ostrov Kokoikha (13.4km)
- Ostrov Luda Pesochnaya (13.7km)
- Ostrov Ploskaya Luda (13.8km)
- Ostrov Berëzovyy (14km)
- Ostrov Lushov (14.1km)
- Ostrov Velichaikha (14.3km)
- Ostrov Medyanka (14.4km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (8.2km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Porog Keretskiy (13.1km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pristan' Chkalovskiy (14km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chkalovskiy (14.5km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd (11.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Keret' (12.7km)
Airports close to Guba Kiv
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (209.6km)