Traveling Luck for Ostrov Kivrey, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Kivrey?What's around Ostrov Kivrey?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Kivrey
Where to stay near Ostrov Kivrey
Also known as Kiurusaari
The timezone in Ostrov Kivrey is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:35 and Sunset at 20:47. It's light
Latitude. 64.4419°, Longitude. 35.3144°
Satellite map around Ostrov Kivrey
Loading map of Ostrov Kivrey and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Kivrey, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Kivrey (0km)
- Rayd-Ostrov (4.9km)
- Ostrov Sumostrov (7.5km)
- Ostrov Razostrov (7.7km)
- Ostrov Osinka (9.7km)
- Ostrov Veresovaya Luda (10km)
- Ostrov Sosnovtsy (11.8km)
- Ostrov Sedostrov (12.8km)
- Lamb-Ostrov (13.3km)
- Ostrov Dal'niy (13.4km)
- Ostrov Tiunets (14.6km)
- Ostrov Molchanov (15.7km)
- Ostrov Tumishche (15.7km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (22.7km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy Sosnovets (23km)
- Ostrov Pulya Luda (27.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Novaya Obedennaya Korga (27.3km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (26.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Myagostrovskaya Bol'shaya Mel' (26.3km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (24km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Pi-Ozero (27.6km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (25.1km)