Traveling Luck for Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma?What's around Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma?
Wikipedia near Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma
Where to stay near Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma
Also known as Guba Kizyakul'skaya Salma, Kuusakytansalmilahti
The timezone in Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:10 and Sunset at 21:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.1819°, Longitude. 34.6694°
Satellite map around Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma
Loading map of Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Senukha (1km)
- Ostrov Chernetskiy (1.5km)
- Ostrov Yul'myuki (3.5km)
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (4.1km)
- Ostrov Serebryanka (4.3km)
- Ostrov Parus-Kamen' (5.6km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (6.4km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (7.2km)
- Ostrov Pyachostrov (7.4km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (7.7km)
- Ostrov Pundinka (7.8km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (8.1km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (9.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (10.7km)
- Ostrov Malyy Medvezhiy (11.4km)
- Ostrov Panfilov (11.7km)
- Ostrov Skovorodnyy (12.7km)
- Ostrov Vysokaya Luda (16.7km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (17km)
- Ostrov Pon'goma (18.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (19.3km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (20.3km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (20.5km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (5.1km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 880 km (16.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Pon'goma-Navolok (18.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.