Traveling Luck for Kolezhemskaya Guba, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Kolezhemskaya Guba?What's around Kolezhemskaya Guba?
Wikipedia near Kolezhemskaya Guba
Where to stay near Kolezhemskaya Guba
Also known as Guba Kolezhemskaya, Kolezhmskaya Guba, Kolezmanlahti, Koležmanlahti
The timezone in Kolezhemskaya Guba is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:07 and Sunset at 14:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2400°, Longitude. 35.9292°
Satellite map around Kolezhemskaya Guba
Loading map of Kolezhemskaya Guba and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kolezhemskaya Guba, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Omestrov (4.5km)
- Ostrov Manikostrov (9.1km)
- Ostrov Myagostrov (13.2km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (15.4km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (16km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (18.5km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (18.5km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy Sosnovets (19km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (19.2km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (19.2km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (19.6km)
- Ostrov Yatko (20.1km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (20.1km)
- Ostrov Tit-Luda (22.7km)
- Ostrov Kutul'da (24.9km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (26.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (21.4km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (3.2km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (9.3km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Onezhskiye Shkhery (19.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnoshchel'ye (3.3km)