Traveling Luck for Guba Kuz, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Guba Kuz?What's around Guba Kuz?
Wikipedia near Guba Kuz
Where to stay near Guba Kuz
Also known as Kuz Bay
The timezone in Guba Kuz is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 02:44 and Sunset at 22:30. It's light
Latitude. 64.4333°, Longitude. 35.0500°
Satellite map around Guba Kuz
Loading map of Guba Kuz and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guba Kuz, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Lamb-Ostrov (0km)
- Ostrov Veresovaya Luda (3.9km)
- Ostrov Tumishche (6.1km)
- Ostrov Molchanov (7.8km)
- Ostrov Dal'niy (7.9km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (11.4km)
- Ostrov Sosnovtsy (12.8km)
- Ostrov Sumostrov (13.1km)
- Ostrov Kivrey (13.3km)
- Ostrov Osinka (13.7km)
- Rayd-Ostrov (14km)
- Ostrov Starchina (17.8km)
- Ostrov Razostrov (19.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (15.2km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarma Malaya Uda (23.1km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (16.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Sheleynoye (24km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (13.4km)