Traveling Luck for Ostrova Kuzova, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrova Kuzova?What's around Ostrova Kuzova?
Wikipedia near Ostrova Kuzova
Where to stay near Ostrova Kuzova
Also known as Kuzov Island
The timezone in Ostrova Kuzova is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:05 and Sunset at 17:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.9500°, Longitude. 35.1333°
Satellite map around Ostrova Kuzova
Loading map of Ostrova Kuzova and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrova Kuzova, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (1.6km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (1.7km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (2.6km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (4.1km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (5.3km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (6.3km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (6.6km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (7.7km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (9km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rombak (9.2km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (9.9km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnyy Rombak (10km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (10.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (11.5km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (12.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (14.4km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (15.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (15.5km)
- Ostrov Yak (16.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (16.2km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (16.5km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (16.7km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (16.9km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (17.1km)
- Ostrov Konëv (19.3km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (19.7km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (21.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Beluzhiy (24.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Poltamkorga (15.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Kem'-Pristan' (17.7km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (17.3km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (11.4km)