Traveling Luck for Ostrov Lukovatyy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Lukovatyy?What's around Ostrov Lukovatyy?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Lukovatyy
Where to stay near Ostrov Lukovatyy
Also known as Lukovatie Island, Lukovatyy Island
The timezone in Ostrov Lukovatyy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 09:52 and Sunset at 15:53. It's light
Latitude. 64.8167°, Longitude. 35.0000°
Satellite map around Ostrov Lukovatyy
Loading map of Ostrov Lukovatyy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Lukovatyy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (0km)
- Ostrov Konëv (2.5km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (3.1km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (6.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (7.1km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (7.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (10.2km)
- Ostrov Shuyostrov (10.7km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (12.4km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (12.4km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (13.6km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (14km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (15.3km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (15.5km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (15.7km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (16.4km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (17.8km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (17.8km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (18.8km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (19.4km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (20.7km)
- Ostrov Yak (21.4km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (23.3km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rombak (23.3km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (23.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Poltamkorga (2.5km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarmy Zalivy (21.4km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (21.6km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Rovnyazh'ya (16km)