Traveling Luck for Ostrov Lushov, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Lushov?What's around Ostrov Lushov?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Lushov
Where to stay near Ostrov Lushov
Also known as Bezymyannyy, Lusovsaari, Luussaari, Lušovsaari
The timezone in Ostrov Lushov is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 15:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4811°, Longitude. 33.4217°
Satellite map around Ostrov Lushov
Loading map of Ostrov Lushov and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Lushov, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Lushov (0km)
- Ostrov Berëzovyy (1.3km)
- Ostrov Navolok (1.5km)
- Ostrov Kast'yan (2km)
- Ostrov Kokoikha (2.2km)
- Ostrov Malyy Yelovyy (2.4km)
- Ostrov Yelovyy (2.6km)
- Ostrov Pokormezhnyy (4.1km)
- Ostrov Velichaikha (6.2km)
- Ostrov Korozhnyy Baklysh (8.1km)
- Ostrov Velikiy (11.1km)
- Ostrov Naumikha (11.8km)
- Ostrov Krivoy (13km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (15.9km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (16.1km)
- Ostrov Olenevskiy (16.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Kumyazhoy (10.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Velikaya Salma (3.8km)
Airports close to Ostrov Lushov
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (203.4km)