Traveling Luck for Ostrov Malan'in Nos, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Malan'in Nos?What's around Ostrov Malan'in Nos?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Malan'in Nos
Where to stay near Ostrov Malan'in Nos
Also known as Malan'iny
The timezone in Ostrov Malan'in Nos is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 01:49 and Sunset at 23:35. It's light
Latitude. 64.8000°, Longitude. 34.9500°
Satellite map around Ostrov Malan'in Nos
Loading map of Ostrov Malan'in Nos and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Malan'in Nos, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (0km)
- Ostrov Konëv (0.8km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (3.1km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (5.7km)
- Ostrov Shuyostrov (7.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (7.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (9.3km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (10.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (11.7km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (11.9km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (15km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (15km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (15.5km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (17.4km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (17.6km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (18.2km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (19.5km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (20.7km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (20.9km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (21.9km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (22.2km)
- Ostrov Yak (22.3km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (22.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarmy Zalivy (18.7km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (24km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (23.3km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Rovnyazh'ya (17.8km)