Traveling Luck for Kazarma Malaya Uda, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Kazarma Malaya Uda?What's around Kazarma Malaya Uda?
Wikipedia near Kazarma Malaya Uda
Where to stay near Kazarma Malaya Uda
Also known as Malaya Uda
The timezone in Kazarma Malaya Uda is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:13 and Sunset at 14:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.5000°, Longitude. 34.6167°
Satellite map around Kazarma Malaya Uda
Loading map of Kazarma Malaya Uda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kazarma Malaya Uda, in Kareliya, Russia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mat'-Gora (3.2km)
- Vygostrov (5.1km)
- Belomorsk (8km)
- Shizhnya (8.6km)
- Sal'navolok (11km)
- Sosnovets (11.4km)
- Udozero (13.4km)
- Shuyevaraka (14km)
- Raznavolok (16.2km)
- Ramoye (17.2km)
- Okunevaraka (17.7km)
- Sukhoye (19.2km)
- Toppovaraka (22.9km)
- Sheppovaraka (24.2km)
- Krasnaya Gorka (24.6km)
- Nakkhanoye (24.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Uda (2.5km)
- Malyy Petruchey (3.3km)
- Torlov (7.8km)
- Soroka (8.5km)
- Vyg (10km)
- Shizhnya (10.9km)
- Verkhnyaya Uda (13.5km)
- Malaya Ket'muksa (13.5km)
- Bol'shaya Ket'muksa (14.4km)
- Chërnyy (15.9km)
- Kuzreka (20.4km)
- Sukhovskaya (20.8km)
- Kil'bo (21.5km)
- Chërnaya (21.7km)
- Kargo-Ruchey (21.8km)
- Leypruchey (22.2km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Kharina (10.2km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (10.2km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (17.7km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Banka Gvozdareva (18.8km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (10.9km)