Traveling Luck for Ruchey Maldo-Ruchey, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ruchey Maldo-Ruchey?What's around Ruchey Maldo-Ruchey?
Wikipedia near Ruchey Maldo-Ruchey
Where to stay near Ruchey Maldo-Ruchey
Also known as Maldo-Puro
The timezone in Ruchey Maldo-Ruchey is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:25 and Sunset at 14:39. It's light
Latitude. 64.1333°, Longitude. 35.6167°
Satellite map around Ruchey Maldo-Ruchey
Loading map of Ruchey Maldo-Ruchey and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ruchey Maldo-Ruchey, in Kareliya, Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Mald-Ozero (2.5km)
- Ozero Pert-Ozero (4km)
- Ozero Lapsh-Ozero (5.2km)
- Ozero Teg-Ozero (5.8km)
- Ozero Shchuk-Ozero (8km)
- Ozero Ukht-Ozero (8.3km)
- Ozero Gab-Ozero (8.9km)
- Ozero Borkhino (9.9km)
- Ozero Shchuch'ye (10.6km)
- Pi-Ozero (11.9km)
- Ozero Pustovskoye (15.8km)
- Ozero Nizhnyaya Kolezhma (17.8km)
- Ozero Sel'g-Ozero (17.8km)
- Ozero Krasnoy Gory (18.2km)
- Chen-Ozero (21.2km)
- Bol'shoye Kame-Ozero (21.2km)
- Ozero Verkhnyaya Kolezhma (21.5km)
- Kedr-Ozero (23.3km)
- Kevot-Ozero (24.9km)
- Sarmos-Ozero (25.3km)
- Ozero Beloye (26.4km)
- Bol'shoye Verand-Ozero (26.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- section of stream;
- a part of a larger strea.
- Kola (17.7km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (19.9km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (21.8km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Boloto Tryaslivyy Mokh (27.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnoshchel'ye (23km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Kalgantsy (26.6km)