Traveling Luck for Ostrov Malyy Rombak, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Malyy Rombak?What's around Ostrov Malyy Rombak?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Malyy Rombak
Where to stay near Ostrov Malyy Rombak
Also known as Mali Rombak, Maly Rombak Island, Maly Rómbak Island
The timezone in Ostrov Malyy Rombak is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:02 and Sunset at 17:44. It's light
Latitude. 65.0167°, Longitude. 35.0333°
Satellite map around Ostrov Malyy Rombak
Loading map of Ostrov Malyy Rombak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Malyy Rombak, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Malyy Rombak (0km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnyy Rombak (1km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (2.7km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (3.1km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (6.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (7.7km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (7.8km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (7.9km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (8.8km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (9.9km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (10.6km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (10.9km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (11.3km)
- Ostrov Yak (11.3km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (11.9km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (13.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (14.4km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (15.2km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (17.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (18.4km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (18.7km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (19km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (19.7km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (19.7km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (21.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Kemskiye Stamiki (20km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Kem'-Pristan' (12.9km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (11.7km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (5.3km)