Traveling Luck for Ostrov Manikostrov, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Manikostrov?What's around Ostrov Manikostrov?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Manikostrov
Where to stay near Ostrov Manikostrov
Also known as Maniksaari
The timezone in Ostrov Manikostrov is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 03:01 and Sunset at 22:22. It's light
Latitude. 64.3167°, Longitude. 35.9000°
Satellite map around Ostrov Manikostrov
Loading map of Ostrov Manikostrov and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Manikostrov, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Manikostrov (0km)
- Ostrov Myagostrov (4.9km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy Sosnovets (10.9km)
- Ostrov Omestrov (11.4km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (11.6km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (13.4km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (14.8km)
- Ostrov Tit-Luda (15.6km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (16.5km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (17.7km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (17.7km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (17.8km)
- Ostrov Sedostrov (20.2km)
- Ostrov Yatko (20.3km)
- Ostrov Tiunets (20.7km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (24.9km)
- Ostrov Kutul'da (25.4km)
- Ostrov Razostrov (25.5km)
- Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda (27km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (27.3km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (18.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnoshchel'ye (6.4km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (5.9km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Onezhskiye Shkhery (17.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Myagostrovskaya Bol'shaya Mel' (17.8km)