Traveling Luck for Guba Medvezh'ya, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Guba Medvezh'ya?What's around Guba Medvezh'ya?
Wikipedia near Guba Medvezh'ya
Where to stay near Guba Medvezh'ya
Also known as Kontiolahti
The timezone in Guba Medvezh'ya is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 08:39 and Sunset at 13:13. It's light
Latitude. 66.3500°, Longitude. 33.6167°
Satellite map around Guba Medvezh'ya
Loading map of Guba Medvezh'ya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guba Medvezh'ya, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (1.6km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (2.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (4.2km)
- Ostrov Keret' (6.2km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (7.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Andronin (8.3km)
- Ostrov Oleniy (8.8km)
- Ostrov Borshovets (9.7km)
- Ostrov Sidorov (9.9km)
- Ostrov Kishkin (10.5km)
- Ostrov Kemludskiy (10.7km)
- Ostrov Luda Pesochnaya (11.1km)
- Ostrov Vichennaya Luda (11.3km)
- Ostrov Medyanka (11.9km)
- Ostrov Ploskaya Luda (12.1km)
- Ostrov Asafiy (13.1km)
- Ostrov Cheremshikha (13.9km)
- Ostrov Sedlovataya Luda (14.6km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (15km)
- Ostrov Yelovyy (15.1km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Chupa (5.3km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Pristan' Chkalovskiy (11.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chkalovskiy (12.2km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Keretskiy Reyd (7.4km)
Airports close to Guba Medvezh'ya
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (209.2km)