Traveling Luck for Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov?What's around Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov
Where to stay near Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov
Also known as Nemetski Kuzov Island, Nemetskiy Kuzov
The timezone in Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 03:18 and Sunset at 22:11. It's light
Latitude. 64.9528°, Longitude. 35.1658°
Satellite map around Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov
Loading map of Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (0km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (2.2km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (2.5km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (2.6km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (4km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (5.4km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (8.2km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (8.8km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rombak (9.9km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (10.6km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnyy Rombak (10.6km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (10.6km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (11.7km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (13km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (13km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (15.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (15.9km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (16.1km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (16.4km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (16.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (17.2km)
- Ostrov Yak (17.6km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (17.8km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (18.5km)
- Ostrov Konëv (20.3km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (20.7km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (22.6km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy (23.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Beluzhiy (23km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Kem'-Pristan' (19.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kemskaya Guba (19.7km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (18.7km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (12.7km)