Traveling Luck for Ozero Nizhneye Nil'mozero, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ozero Nizhneye Nil'mozero?What's around Ozero Nizhneye Nil'mozero?
Wikipedia near Ozero Nizhneye Nil'mozero
Where to stay near Ozero Nizhneye Nil'mozero
Also known as Ala-Nilmjarvi, Ala-Nilmjärvi, Nizhneye Nil'mozero
The timezone in Ozero Nizhneye Nil'mozero is Atlantic/Jan_Mayen
Sunrise at 02:18 and Sunset at 19:14. It's light
Latitude. 66.4744°, Longitude. 33.1150°
Satellite map around Ozero Nizhneye Nil'mozero
Loading map of Ozero Nizhneye Nil'mozero and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozero Nizhneye Nil'mozero, in Kareliya, Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Nizhneye Nil'mozero (0km)
- Ozero Sredneye (3.3km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Nil'mozero (4.5km)
- Ozero Sigovoye (7.1km)
- Ozero Plotnichnoye (8.3km)
- Ozero Glubokoye Plotnichnoye (8.8km)
- Ozero Savino (9.5km)
- Ozero Uzkoye (9.7km)
- Ozero Beloye (10.6km)
- Ozero Sennoye (11.9km)
- Ozero Kamennoye (12.1km)
- Ozero Vorob'yëvo (13.8km)
- Ozero Chërnoye (14.7km)
- Ozero Urakko (15.2km)
- Ozero Verkhneye Pulongskoye (15.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Krivoy (4.4km)
- Ostrov Olenevskiy (4.8km)
- Ostrov Malyy Yelovyy (11.9km)
- Ostrov Kast'yan (12.9km)
- Ostrov Berëzovyy (13.3km)
- Ostrov Navolok (13.9km)
- Ostrov Lushov (14.2km)
- Ostrov Velikiy (14.6km)
- Ostrov Vysokiy (14.9km)
- Ostrov Yelovyy (15.3km)
- Ostrov Golyy (15.4km)
- Ostrov Kucherovskiy (15.8km)
- Ostrov Kokoikha (16.3km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Vuotvaraka (12.5km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Kumyazhoy (12.8km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Uzkiy (14.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Polyarnyy Krug (13.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Yelovyy Navolok (7.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Savvatiyevskiy (7.8km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Velikaya Salma (13.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Chërnaya (9.7km)
Airports close to Ozero Nizhneye Nil'mozero
Kuusamo(KAO), Kuusamo, Finland (189.5km)