Traveling Luck for Nizhnyaya Kolezhma, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Nizhnyaya Kolezhma?What's around Nizhnyaya Kolezhma?
Wikipedia near Nizhnyaya Kolezhma
Where to stay near Nizhnyaya Kolezhma
Also known as Ala-Kolezma Puro, Ala-Koležma Puro
The timezone in Nizhnyaya Kolezhma is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 19:06. It's light
Latitude. 64.1000°, Longitude. 35.6000°
Satellite map around Nizhnyaya Kolezhma
Loading map of Nizhnyaya Kolezhma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nizhnyaya Kolezhma, in Kareliya, Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Mald-Ozero (4.2km)
- Ozero Borkhino (6.4km)
- Ozero Ukht-Ozero (7.1km)
- Ozero Pert-Ozero (8km)
- Ozero Lapsh-Ozero (8.2km)
- Ozero Teg-Ozero (9.8km)
- Ozero Shchuk-Ozero (11.9km)
- Ozero Gab-Ozero (12.1km)
- Ozero Nizhnyaya Kolezhma (13.9km)
- Ozero Shchuch'ye (14km)
- Pi-Ozero (14.8km)
- Ozero Krasnoy Gory (14.9km)
- Ozero Pustovskoye (16.4km)
- Bol'shoye Kame-Ozero (17.3km)
- Ozero Verkhnyaya Kolezhma (17.5km)
- Chen-Ozero (17.6km)
- Ozero Sel'g-Ozero (19.1km)
- Kedr-Ozero (19.6km)
- Kevot-Ozero (22.9km)
- Sarmos-Ozero (23.9km)
- Bol'shoye Verand-Ozero (24.4km)
- Ozero Beloye (25.6km)
- Ozero Pakko-Lambina (26.3km)
- Sal-Ozero (26.4km)
- Nizhneye Pen-Ozero (26.8km)
- Verkhneye Pen-Ozero (27km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnoshchel'ye (26.4km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (25.2km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (21.8km)
- section of stream;
- a part of a larger strea.
- Kola (13.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Mys Naumikha (25.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Kolezhemskaya Guba (23.4km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Boloto Tryaslivyy Mokh (23.4km)