Traveling Luck for Ostrov Oleshin, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Oleshin?What's around Ostrov Oleshin?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Oleshin
Where to stay near Ostrov Oleshin
Also known as Oleshin, Oleshin Island
The timezone in Ostrov Oleshin is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:21 and Sunset at 20:54. It's light
Latitude. 64.9500°, Longitude. 35.2167°
Satellite map around Ostrov Oleshin
Loading map of Ostrov Oleshin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Oleshin, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Oleshin (0km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (2.1km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (2.5km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (4km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (4.1km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (4.4km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (10.7km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (11.1km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (11.3km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rombak (11.9km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnyy Rombak (12.5km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (13.1km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (14.1km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (14.9km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (15.1km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (15.6km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (15.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (16km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (17.7km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (18.3km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (18.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (19.4km)
- Ostrov Yak (20.1km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (21km)
- Ostrov Konëv (21.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy (21.4km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (21.9km)
- Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy (22.2km)
- Pes'ya Luda (22.7km)
- Ostrov Parusnyy (23.1km)
- Ostrov Ravluda (23.2km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Beluzhiy (21.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Kem'-Pristan' (21.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Beluzh'ye (22.1km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (21.2km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (15.1km)