Traveling Luck for Ostrov Osinka, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Osinka?What's around Ostrov Osinka?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Osinka
Where to stay near Ostrov Osinka
Also known as Haapasensaari
The timezone in Ostrov Osinka is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 03:27 and Sunset at 22:02. It's light
Latitude. 64.5183°, Longitude. 35.2372°
Satellite map around Ostrov Osinka
Loading map of Ostrov Osinka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Osinka, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Osinka (0km)
- Ostrov Dal'niy (8km)
- Ostrov Kivrey (9.7km)
- Ostrov Veresovaya Luda (10km)
- Ostrov Molchanov (10.5km)
- Ostrov Tumishche (11.8km)
- Lamb-Ostrov (13.7km)
- Rayd-Ostrov (14.4km)
- Ostrov Sumostrov (16.3km)
- Ostrov Razostrov (17km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (17.9km)
- Ostrov Sosnovtsy (19.6km)
- Ostrov Tiunets (20.6km)
- Ostrov Sedostrov (20.9km)
- Ostrov Pulya Luda (21.2km)
- Ostrov Starchina (22.8km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (24.3km)
- Ostrov Malyy Zhuzhmuy (25.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zhuzhmuy (25.2km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (21.1km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (16.2km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (20.4km)