Traveling Luck for Mys Ostrovskoy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Mys Ostrovskoy?What's around Mys Ostrovskoy?
Wikipedia near Mys Ostrovskoy
Where to stay near Mys Ostrovskoy
Also known as Cape Ostrovskoi
The timezone in Mys Ostrovskoy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 02:41 and Sunset at 22:25. It's light
Latitude. 64.2000°, Longitude. 36.1000°
Satellite map around Mys Ostrovskoy
Loading map of Mys Ostrovskoy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Ostrovskoy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Omestrov (5.7km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (9.5km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (11.4km)
- Ostrov Yatko (15.5km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (15.6km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (15.6km)
- Ostrov Manikostrov (17km)
- Ostrov Ropaki (17.3km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (17.3km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (17.5km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Progonnyy (18.7km)
- Ostrov Kutul'da (19.2km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (19.4km)
- Ostrov Myagostrov (19.4km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (19.5km)
- Ostrov Bezymyannyy (21km)
- Ostrov Belaya Luda (21.1km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (21.4km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (21.5km)
- Ostrov Potulay (22.5km)
- Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda (23km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda (23.7km)
- Ostrov Ugmorin (24.6km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (24.7km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (12.7km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (12.1km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (6.4km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Onezhskiye Shkhery (17.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Kolezhma (24.1km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Korga Skitskaya (22.9km)