Traveling Luck for Ostrova Parusnitsy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrova Parusnitsy?What's around Ostrova Parusnitsy?
Wikipedia near Ostrova Parusnitsy
Where to stay near Ostrova Parusnitsy
Also known as Parusnitsi Rocks, Parusnitsy, Purjesaaret
The timezone in Ostrova Parusnitsy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:50 and Sunset at 16:55. It's light
Latitude. 64.4500°, Longitude. 35.2167°
Satellite map around Ostrova Parusnitsy
Loading map of Ostrova Parusnitsy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrova Parusnitsy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Kivrey (5km)
- Ostrov Veresovaya Luda (5km)
- Rayd-Ostrov (7.7km)
- Ostrov Osinka (8km)
- Lamb-Ostrov (8.6km)
- Ostrov Sumostrov (8.8km)
- Ostrov Dal'niy (8.9km)
- Ostrov Tumishche (10.8km)
- Ostrov Molchanov (10.9km)
- Ostrov Sosnovtsy (11.7km)
- Ostrov Razostrov (12.4km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (17.7km)
- Ostrov Sedostrov (17.8km)
- Ostrov Tiunets (19.5km)
- Ostrov Starchina (23.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (21.5km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (19.7km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (20.1km)