Traveling Luck for Ostrova Perkhludy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrova Perkhludy?What's around Ostrova Perkhludy?
Wikipedia near Ostrova Perkhludy
Where to stay near Ostrova Perkhludy
Also known as Perkh Islands
The timezone in Ostrova Perkhludy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:47 and Sunset at 16:47. It's light
Latitude. 64.3278°, Longitude. 36.4606°
Satellite map around Ostrova Perkhludy
Loading map of Ostrova Perkhludy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrova Perkhludy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Severnaya Perkh-Luda (1.5km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnaya Perkh-Luda (1.7km)
- Ostrov Kutul'da (4.5km)
- Ostrov Bezymyannyy (5.2km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (5.4km)
- Ostrov Potulay (5.6km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (7.1km)
- Ostrov Yatko (8.7km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Progonnyy (9.1km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (10.7km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (10.7km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (10.7km)
- Ostrov Abakumikha (11.5km)
- Ostrov Sredniy Gorelyy (13.4km)
- Ostrov Ugmorin (14.4km)
- Ostrov Kondostrov (15.6km)
- Ostrov Dlinnyy (17km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy (17.6km)
- Ostrov Golomyannyy (18.5km)
- Ostrov Malyy Kuz'min (18.9km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (19.1km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (20km)
- Ostrov Volch'ya Luda (20.3km)
- Ostrov Tit-Luda (21.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Kuz'min (22.1km)
- Ostrov Omestrov (25km)
- Ostrov Myagostrov (26.1km)
- Ostrov Belaya Luda (26.9km)
- Ostrov Ropaki (27.1km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Golomyannyy (28.1km)
- Ostrov Manikostrov (28.4km)
- Ostrov Kotkano (28.6km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Vysokiy (30.1km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (30km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Krasnaya Shchel'ya (28.4km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (29.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Krasnoshchel'ye (26.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Stamik Gryaznogubskiy (26.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kolezhma (30.5km)