Traveling Luck for Pes'ya Luda, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Pes'ya Luda?What's around Pes'ya Luda?
Wikipedia near Pes'ya Luda
Where to stay near Pes'ya Luda
Also known as Pes'yey Ludoy, Pesya Island
The timezone in Pes'ya Luda is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:14 and Sunset at 17:29. It's light
Latitude. 65.0167°, Longitude. 35.6500°
Satellite map around Pes'ya Luda
Loading map of Pes'ya Luda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pes'ya Luda, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pes'ya Luda (0km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Zayatskiy (5.8km)
- Ostrov Parusnyy (6km)
- Ostrov Malyy Zayatskiy (7.8km)
- Ostrov Solovetskiy (10.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Muksalma (15.5km)
- Ostrov Malaya Muksalma (18km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (22.7km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (22.7km)
- Ostrov Malaya Sennukha (23.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Sennukha (23.5km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (23.6km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (25km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (25.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Muksalomskiy Rif (21.4km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Kemskiye Stamiki (25.1km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Solovetskiy Reyd (1.6km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Sosnovaya Tonya (13.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Mel' Perech-Navolotskaya (16.7km)
- a fixed artificial navigation mark.
- Solovetskiy (10.6km)