Traveling Luck for Poduzhem'ye, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Poduzhem'ye?What's around Poduzhem'ye?
Wikipedia near Poduzhem'ye
Where to stay near Poduzhem'ye
Also known as Uzhmana
The timezone in Poduzhem'ye is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:18 and Sunset at 15:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.9167°, Longitude. 34.3000°
Satellite map around Poduzhem'ye
Loading map of Poduzhem'ye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Poduzhem'ye, in Kareliya, Russia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Uram (3.3km)
- Nizhnyaya okhta (4.9km)
- Levis (9.1km)
- Tueta (16.1km)
- Fomin (18.4km)
- Kem' (19.3km)
- Chërnyy (20.1km)
- Malaya Myagreka (20.9km)
- Berëzovka (25km)
- Olonga (25.1km)
- Bezymyanka (25.6km)
- Myagreka (26.5km)
- Kur'yaksa (27km)
- Sofronov (27.4km)
- Ingulets (28.6km)
- Avne-Reka (29.6km)
- Vid-Rechka (29.8km)
- Shuya (30.7km)
- Letnyaya (31.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (30.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrova Studentsy (30.8km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Kemskaya Salma (25.1km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (26.3km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Porog Vochazh (2.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Myanduvara (3.1km)