Traveling Luck for Ozero Poganoye, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ozero Poganoye?What's around Ozero Poganoye?
Wikipedia near Ozero Poganoye
Where to stay near Ozero Poganoye
Also known as Ozero Pakajarvi
The timezone in Ozero Poganoye is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:15 and Sunset at 15:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.1667°, Longitude. 34.6333°
Satellite map around Ozero Poganoye
Loading map of Ozero Poganoye and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ozero Poganoye, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Senukha (2.6km)
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (3km)
- Ostrov Yul'myuki (3.6km)
- Ostrov Chernetskiy (3.9km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (5.2km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (6.6km)
- Ostrov Serebryanka (6.7km)
- Ostrov Parus-Kamen' (6.7km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (7.1km)
- Ostrov Pyachostrov (8km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (8.1km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (8.6km)
- Ostrov Pundinka (9.1km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (11.4km)
- Ostrov Panfilov (12km)
- Ostrov Malyy Medvezhiy (12.2km)
- Ostrov Skovorodnyy (13.1km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (17.7km)
- Ostrov Vysokaya Luda (18km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (19km)
- Ostrov Pon'goma (19.6km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (20.1km)
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (21.2km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (3.1km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt 880 km (17.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Pon'goma-Navolok (19.4km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma (2.5km)