Traveling Luck for Guba Domashnyaya, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Guba Domashnyaya?What's around Guba Domashnyaya?
Wikipedia near Guba Domashnyaya
Where to stay near Guba Domashnyaya
Also known as Guba Pon'gama, Guba Pon'goma
The timezone in Guba Domashnyaya is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:25 and Sunset at 20:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.3664°, Longitude. 34.3803°
Satellite map around Guba Domashnyaya
Loading map of Guba Domashnyaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guba Domashnyaya, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Parigo (1.2km)
- Ostrov Shangostrov (1.6km)
- Ostrov Kuzemskiy (2km)
- Ostrov Okhlebikha (2.9km)
- Ostrov Konëv (3.5km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (5.7km)
- Ostrov Pon'goma (7.7km)
- Ostrov Kalostrov (8.1km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (8.7km)
- Ostrov Lepruchnoy (9.7km)
- Ostrov Vysokaya Luda (10.8km)
- Ostrov Skovorodnyy (13.2km)
- Ostrov Dvinskaya Luda (13.2km)
- Ostrov Malyy Medvezhiy (14.2km)
- Ostrov Panfilov (14.3km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (14.9km)
- Ostrov Moseyev (16km)
- Ostrov Khennoy (16.5km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Von'ga (9.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Pon'goma-Navolok (8.6km)
- railroad signal;
- a signal at the entrance of a particular section of track governing the movement of trains.
- Blokpost 908 km (13.9km)