Traveling Luck for Stantsiya Pon'goma, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Stantsiya Pon'goma?What's around Stantsiya Pon'goma?
Wikipedia near Stantsiya Pon'goma
Where to stay near Stantsiya Pon'goma
Also known as Pon'goma, Ponkama Asema, Stantsiya Pon'gama
The timezone in Stantsiya Pon'goma is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 01:36 and Sunset at 23:52. It's light
Latitude. 65.2328°, Longitude. 34.4661°
Satellite map around Stantsiya Pon'goma
Loading map of Stantsiya Pon'goma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stantsiya Pon'goma, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Panfilov (3.3km)
- Ostrov Skovorodnyy (3.8km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (4.7km)
- Ostrov Pyachostrov (5.2km)
- Ostrov Malyy Medvezhiy (5.3km)
- Ostrov Pundinka (7.2km)
- Ostrov Parus-Kamen' (7.4km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (8.6km)
- Ostrov Pon'goma (11.1km)
- Ostrov Vysokaya Luda (11.3km)
- Ostrov Serebryanka (11.6km)
- Ostrov Pezhostrov (12.4km)
- Ostrov Senukha (12.5km)
- Ostrov Chernetskiy (12.7km)
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (14.2km)
- Ostrov Shangostrov (14.5km)
- Ostrov Yul'myuki (14.6km)
- Ostrov Kuzemskiy (15.2km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (16.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (13.7km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Lesopunkt Krivoye Koleno (16.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Pon'goma-Navolok (11.6km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma (11.5km)