Traveling Luck for Mys Pakul'skiy, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Mys Pakul'skiy?What's around Mys Pakul'skiy?
Wikipedia near Mys Pakul'skiy
Where to stay near Mys Pakul'skiy
Also known as Mys Pukkila
The timezone in Mys Pakul'skiy is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 07:47 and Sunset at 16:49. It's light
Latitude. 64.0000°, Longitude. 36.2667°
Satellite map around Mys Pakul'skiy
Loading map of Mys Pakul'skiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mys Pakul'skiy, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Kirbostrov (3.9km)
- Ostrov Kustov-Navolok (10.2km)
- Ostrov Ropaki (12.4km)
- Ostrov Belaya Luda (14.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka (15.6km)
- Ostrov Samluda (16.4km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (21.4km)
- Ostrov Kotkano (24.5km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (25km)
- Ostrov Vayk-Luda (25.8km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (26.6km)
- Ostrov Lekh-Luda (26.7km)
- Ostrov Kambaliy (27.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Podruzhenskoye (9km)
- Ozero Gavrozero (11.8km)
- Ozero Pakko-Lambina (15.7km)
- Bol'shoye Verand-Ozero (15.9km)
- Ozero Ruygozero (16km)
- Pil-Ozero (16.1km)
- Sal-Ozero (18km)
- Sen'g-Ozero (18.6km)
- Ozero Tonkoye (21.2km)
- Ozero Sel'g-Ozero (21.8km)
- Ozero Bol'shoye Pikozero (27.2km)
- Ozero Krasnoy Gory (28.3km)
- Ozero Ukht-Ozero (29km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (23.7km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (12.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Ruyga (7.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Gornyaki (23.6km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Boloto Ostrechiy Mokh (21.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Kamen' Lekhkorga (27.6km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Korga Skitskaya (27.4km)