Traveling Luck for Kem' Pristan', Kareliya, Russia
Where is Kem' Pristan'?What's around Kem' Pristan'?
Wikipedia near Kem' Pristan'
Where to stay near Kem' Pristan'
Also known as Kem' Pristan', Port of Kem, RABOCHEOSTROVSK, Rabocheostrovsk, РАБОЧЕОСТРОВСК
The timezone in Kem' Pristan' is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:01 and Sunset at 15:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.9958°, Longitude. 34.8000°
Satellite map around Kem' Pristan'
Loading map of Kem' Pristan' and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kem' Pristan', in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Oktyabr'skoy Revolyutsii (0.5km)
- Ostrov Yak (1.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Gorelyy (7.2km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Gorelyy (7.4km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (9.1km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (9.8km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (10.7km)
- Ostrov Terroikha (11km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (11.2km)
- Ostrov Malyy Rombak (11.7km)
- Ostrov Yuzhnyy Rombak (12km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (12.9km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (13.4km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (14.5km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (15.4km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (16.1km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (16.3km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (17.2km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (17.5km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (17.9km)
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (18.6km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (18.7km)
- Ostrov Yul'myuki (19.1km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (18.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Kemskaya Salma (1.7km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (6.6km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Kem' Pristan' (0km)