Traveling Luck for Ostrova Rakushki, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrova Rakushki?What's around Ostrova Rakushki?
Wikipedia near Ostrova Rakushki
Where to stay near Ostrova Rakushki
Also known as Rakushka
The timezone in Ostrova Rakushki is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:39 and Sunset at 20:34. It's light
Latitude. 64.0667°, Longitude. 36.3833°
Satellite map around Ostrova Rakushki
Loading map of Ostrova Rakushki and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrova Rakushki, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Ropaki (4.2km)
- Ostrov Belaya Luda (4.6km)
- Ostrov Kirbostrov (10.1km)
- Ostrov Samluda (11.9km)
- Ostrov Kustov-Navolok (12.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Korepalka (14.5km)
- Ostrov Parusnitsa (14.5km)
- Ostrov Chërnaya Luda (15.2km)
- Ostrov Kotkano (16km)
- Ostrov Ugmorin (20.2km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (20.5km)
- Ostrov Ploskiy Progonnyy (21.7km)
- Ostrov Kondostrov (22km)
- Ostrov Khvostova (22.2km)
- Ostrov Lesnoy (22.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Kuz'min (23.2km)
- Ostrov Sedlovatyy (23.3km)
- Ostrov Progonnyy (23.6km)
- Ostrov Volch'ya Luda (23.7km)
- Ostrov Abakumikha (24.1km)
- Ostrov Lekh-Luda (24.6km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Golomyannyy (24.9km)
- Ostrov Malyy Kuz'min (25km)
- Ostrov Ukhkonets Vysokiy (25km)
- Ostrov Vayk-Luda (25.1km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Pomorskiy Bereg (22.8km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Guba Vekhruyka (10.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Ruyga (16.1km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Korga Skitskaya (17.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Kamen' Lekhkorga (24.3km)