Traveling Luck for Ostrov Ravluda, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ostrov Ravluda?What's around Ostrov Ravluda?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Ravluda
Where to stay near Ostrov Ravluda
Also known as Rav-Luda
The timezone in Ostrov Ravluda is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 08:19 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.7667°, Longitude. 35.0333°
Satellite map around Ostrov Ravluda
Loading map of Ostrov Ravluda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Ravluda, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Ravluda (0km)
- Ostrov Konëv (5.1km)
- Ostrov Malan'in Nos (5.7km)
- Ostrov Lukovatyy (6km)
- Ostrov Shuyostrov (7.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Nokhkaluda (7.6km)
- Ostrov Medvezhiy (7.9km)
- Ostrov Beloguzikha (12km)
- Ostrov Rovnyazhiy (12.2km)
- Ostrov Sennukha (12.2km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Revyazhiy (13km)
- Ostrov Bol'shaya Puzhma (16.3km)
- Ostrov Kil'yan (20km)
- Ostrov Verkhniy (20.1km)
- Ostrov Russkiy Kuzov (20.3km)
- Ostrov Severnyy Kolovar (21.4km)
- Ostrov Popad'ina (21.7km)
- Ostrov Sredniy (21.8km)
- Ostrov Nemetskiy Kuzov (22.6km)
- Ostrov Oleshin (23.2km)
- Ostrov Luda-Saltykovka (24.4km)
- Ostrov Pulya Luda (25.2km)
- Ostrov Taparukha (26.5km)
- Ostrov Yak (27.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Malyy Kamennyy (27.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Shuyeretskaya (17km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Shuyskaya Salma (6.3km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Kazarmy Zalivy (17.3km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (23.8km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Severo-Vostochnyy Farvater (27.6km)