Traveling Luck for Rayd-Ostrov, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Rayd-Ostrov?What's around Rayd-Ostrov?
Wikipedia near Rayd-Ostrov
Where to stay near Rayd-Ostrov
Also known as Raitsaari
The timezone in Rayd-Ostrov is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 10:17 and Sunset at 14:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4000°, Longitude. 35.3167°
Satellite map around Rayd-Ostrov
Loading map of Rayd-Ostrov and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rayd-Ostrov, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Rayd-Ostrov (0km)
- Ostrov Sumostrov (3.1km)
- Ostrov Kivrey (4.9km)
- Ostrov Razostrov (5.9km)
- Ostrov Sosnovtsy (7.7km)
- Ostrov Veresovaya Luda (11.6km)
- Ostrov Sedostrov (11.8km)
- Lamb-Ostrov (14km)
- Ostrov Osinka (14.4km)
- Ostrov Tiunets (15.1km)
- Ostrov Dal'niy (16.5km)
- Ostrov Tumishche (18km)
- Ostrov Molchanov (18.4km)
- Ostrov Berezhnoy Sosnovets (21.9km)
- Ostrov Kobyliy (24.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Belomorskiy Port (28.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Myagostrovskaya Bol'shaya Mel' (27.1km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Bol'shoy Sorokskiy Reyd (27.3km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- White Sea-Baltic Waterway (27km)