Traveling Luck for Rogozero, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Rogozero?What's around Rogozero?
Wikipedia near Rogozero
Where to stay near Rogozero
Also known as Sarvijarvi, Sarvijärvi
The timezone in Rogozero is Europe/Stockholm
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 15:48. It's light
Latitude. 65.3167°, Longitude. 33.7667°
Satellite map around Rogozero
Loading map of Rogozero and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rogozero, in Kareliya, Russia
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bol'shoye Rog-Ozero (1.6km)
- Maloye Rog-Ozero (2.5km)
- Ozero Glubokoye (13.1km)
- Ozero Yegut (14.2km)
- Ozero Vokshozero (15.4km)
- Verkhneye Khang-Ozero (15.8km)
- Nizhneye Khang-Ozero (18.2km)
- Ozero Pervoye Berëzovoye (18.6km)
- Ozero Rudometovo (18.7km)
- Ozero Vikoozero (20.3km)
- Ozero Kutno (23.7km)
- Ozero Uman'ozero (25.3km)
- Punang-Ozero (26.2km)
- Yanets-Ozero (26.9km)
- Ozero Gagarino (29km)
- Ozero Zheleznoye (30.6km)
- Ozero Rogozero (32.1km)
- Vang-Ozero (32.4km)
- Ozero Kandozero (33km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Von'ga (29.1km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Gorelyye Ozëra (28.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Guba Domashnyaya (30.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kemskiy Rayon (20.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Yegutvaraka (8.1km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Boloto Kuyunshu (20.3km)